Hanesbrands CU and Members CU have Merged
You were directed to our website because Hanesbrands CU Members are now part of the Members CU family. The Hanesbrands CU website and online banking service have been disabled. You can enroll in MEMCU Online or Mobile, Members CU's free digital banking service to view your accounts, balances and account activity. You can also set up your new eBill service, a free online bill-paying service, and register for eStatements.
To Enroll in MEMCU Online and Mobile
- Visit our home page memcu.com and click on MEMCU Online under Sign In. You can also download our mobile app from your mobile phone's app store, available on the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Click on the link, Enroll Here.
- You will be asked to enter your last name, social security number, date of birth, zip code and create a unique login ID.
- The next step is to complete the verification with a secure access code (SAC). You will be asked to select where you would like your SAC code sent. We will display the email address, mobile phone number and home number we have on file for you. You may select to receive an email, text message or voice message with the code and you will enter the code in the SAC field.
- Continue past the profile page. You will be able to update your address once you're logged in.
- Last, accept the end-user agreement.
If you enroll in electronic services with Members CU before August 31st please remember HBCU funds will not be transferred to the Members CU account until August 31st so your balance will be $0 until the end of the day August 31st.Please call us at 800-951-8000, option 5 if you need help. We are open Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM.